Thursday, March 17, 2011

Landscape Ahoy



































These were just some landscape pictures (as well as a few extras) that I took while on a trip in Baltimore. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Stephen! I did not see these for some reason until today! So, tell your lovely mom that although, I think you should still do dome more , you have more posted than I thought yesterday... Perhaps you can take a nice walk with your camera (usually earlier am before 11 and after 3pm this time of year is nicer light to work with)right on the city streets of Reading. Also, you do need to try a bit more re: "Environmental Portraits", photographing a person in an environment that is specific to who they are and their interests. Examples would be a dancer in the dance studio, an old man in his yard, a teenager in their bedroom, a barber in the barber shop...the idea is that the space around the person tells a bit of a story as to who the main subject is... You could photograph someone you know very well, or someone you hardly know(as long as they agree to letting you take their photo!)

    In all of the landscape (water-scapes!) pics above here, you show a strong sense of line, shape, and repetition of theme - nice job!

    ReplyDelete