Thursday, October 27, 2011

Confiding in a Sanctum ~ Perspective of a small church

Here are some pictures I took in a small church in Valley Forge National Park. Some of the small corridors wouldn't allow me to take very many "direct" pictures, so I had to capture the subjects from the sides. These were some of the better results.







2 comments:

  1. just taking a quci peak now - but I want to say, "these are lovely!" GREAT idea to use church as subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I was really in a hurry to spell "quick" like that...I especially love the light and feeling of the red pew bench and the angle, light & pattern of the green tree & facade of church. If you can shoot again at the church and get even CLOSER & some shots as wide as you can get, you could have some more great work. I REALLY think it is a GREAT place to take photos - one that not many have done. It is a place of meaning, and quiet and beautiful light & spirit. For the next 2 shooting assignments it should work well...coming up over Tgiving break...be in touch soon - hopefully you can come for Nat Geo speaker?!

    ReplyDelete